- Chambliss Startup Group Blog
- Litigation Attorney Yousef Hamadeh Recognized as Graduate at Leadership Chattanooga's Community Leadership Luncheon
On Friday, May 17, Leadership Chattanooga hosted it's Community Leadership Luncheon honoring the 2012 - 2013 graduating class.
Leadership Chattanooga is a 10-month leadership development program that identifies people of promise ...
- Mike St. Charles Interviewed by WDEF
Mike St. Charles talks about Chambliss' involvement with American Heart Association's National Walking Day on April 3. Watch video.
- Chambliss Attorneys Jeffrey Maddux and Kirby Yost Appointed to Chattanooga Bar Association's Young Lawyers Division 2013 Board
View the Hamilton County Herald article.
- Kurt Faires Named to Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security Foundation
Chambliss attorney Kurt Faires has been named to Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security Foundation.
- Chambliss Completes Move to Liberty Tower
Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel completed its move to Liberty Tower in January. The firm’s new offices, at the corner of Chestnut and Sixth Streets in downtown Chattanooga, offer a modern ...
- Beyond the Brief - Richard Bethea
Welcome to Beyond the Brief, Chambliss' weekly column highlighting firm attorneys. For this interview, we chose Richard Bethea, a member ...
- Beyond the Brief - Bud Jackson
Welcome to Beyond the Brief, Chambliss' weekly column highlighting firm attorneys. For this interview, we chose Bud Jackson, a member of Chambliss' litigation section.
- Alix Michel & David Ward Published in "Tennessee Medicine"
- Rosemarie Hill's Article Published in "Insight Into Diversity"
Rosemarie Hill, a labor and employment shareholder with Chambliss, recently authored "Take Retaliation Claims Seriously, Or Pay the Price" in the September/October 2012 edition of
- Twenty-Two Chambliss Attorneys Selected Best Lawyers in America® 2013
Twenty-two lawyers from Chambliss were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2013. Several attorneys were recognized for their work in more than one practice area, giving the firm a total of 45 selections. Timothy M. Gibbons was honored for the first time for his work in construction law.
- Chambliss Attorneys Speak to Veterans About Small Business Start-Ups
Chambliss law firm attorneys Rick Hitchcock and Jim Catanzaro spoke to veterans July 25th about the potentially tricky legal issues entrepreneurs are likely to encounter when starting a small business. ...
- Chambliss Featured in Chattanooga Times Free Press Article on Health Care Ruling
Chambliss attorney Doug Griswold helps sort out the Supreme Court's ruling on the Affordable Care Act. For the full article in the Times Free Press, click the link ...
- Chambliss Attorneys' Article Published at seniorsforliving.com
Article written by Dana Perry and Ryan Barry for seniorsforliving.com
- Chattanooga Magazine Highlights Three Chambliss Attorneys Who Have Been Named 2012 BTI Client Service All-Stars.
- Chambliss Attorney Alicia Oliver Leads McCallie Mock Trial Team to State Win
McCallie School takes the state title at the 2012 Mock Trial competition, under the leadership of Intellectual Property Attorney Alicia Oliver. Pictured are Judge Bolton, center, and Ms. Oliver, far right, with ...
- Chambliss Attorneys' Article Published in Operation UNITE's Newsletter
- Dana Perry Interviewed by Chattanooga Magazine
Dana Perry, Chambliss's first female president and managing partner, is featured in Chattanooga Magazine.
- Chambliss Listed in the Top 50 Nationally for Client Service Through BTI's Independent Analysis
Chambliss has been ranked 41 on The BTI Client Service A-Team for 2012, outpacing more than 500 other law firms serving Fortune 1000 and large organizations.
The BTI Client Service ...
- Three Chambliss Attorneys Receive Top Rankings from Super Lawyers
Chambliss Bahner and Stophel's Max Bahner and Bruce Bailey were among 100 Tennessee lawyers who received the highest point totals in the Mid-South Super Lawyers 2011 nomination, research and blue-ribbon ...
- Chambliss Attorneys Max Bahner, Bruce Bailey & Bill Carriger Inducted into Legal Aid of East Tennessee's Inaugural Pro Bono Hall of Fame
On October 20, 2011, Legal Aid of East Tennessee will host a reception to unveil its inaugural Pro Bono Hall of Fame. This class of eight includes Chambliss attorneys Max ...
- Labor and Employment Law Attorney Bart Quinn Named to Judicial Nominating Panel by Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey
On August 29, Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey announced that Bart Quinn, a labor and employment law attorney at Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, will fill a vacancy on Tennessee's Judicial ...
- Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel Attorney Mike St. Charles Recently Installed as Chair of the Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce's Board of Directors
On August 24, Mike St. Charles, who officially assumed chairmanship of the Board of Directors of the Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce in July, addressed nearly 1500 attendees at the ...
- Chambliss is Planning a Nonprofit Law Seminar and Wants Your Input!
Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel is planning its inaugural Nonprofit Law Seminar this fall, and we'd like to here from you! Please email us your top three choices ...
- Litigation Attorney Hal North Receives President's Award from the Tennessee Bar Association
On June 17, 2011, Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel attorney Hal North received the President's Award from the Tennessee Bar Association in recognition of his invaluable ...
- Seven Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel Attorneys Recognized as Outstanding Pro Bono Volunteers
Seven Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel attorneys were recognized as "Outstanding Volunteers" at the annual Pro Bono Night hosted by the Chattanooga Bar Association and Legal Aid of East Tennessee on ...
- Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel Banquet Honors Top UTC College of Business Students
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga College of Business honored ten top students with the John C. Stophel Awards at the annual Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel Student Recognition Banquet on ...
- Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel and BlueCross BlueShield Host 3rd Annual Street Law Corporate Legal Diversity Pipeline Program
Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel and the legal department at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee hosted the third annual corporate diversity pipeline program for students of the Criminal Justice Career Track at ...
- Attorneys Rick Hitchcock and Bart Quinn Served on Panel at Recent Advocacy Program Sponsored by The Women's Fund of Greater Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Ranks in Top Seven For 2011 Global Intelligent Communities
On January 19, 2011, the Intelligent Community Forum (ICF) named its 2011 Top Seven Intelligent Communities. The announcement was made during the Pacific Telecommunications Council's annual meeting in Honolulu, Hawaii. ...
- CB&S Teams Up with Legal Aid to Provide Representation to Those in Need
Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel teams up with Legal Aid to help place more pro bono cases with their attorneys.
- CB&S Welcomes Three New Attorneys to the Firm
Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, P.C. is pleased to announce that Christopher ...
- Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, P.C. Earns Recertification in Meritas, a Global Alliance of Business Law Firms
Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel is pleased to announce its recent recertification by Meritas, a global alliance of mid-sized business law firms whose affiliation offers clients convenient access to legal expertise around the world. The firm joined Meritas in 1993 and, as a condition of its membership, must successfully complete a rigorous recertification process every three years.
- Firm Receives Metropolitan Tier One Rankings for Chattanooga, TN
Only Chattanooga Firm to earn Metropolitan Tier One Ranking in Elder Law, Health Care Law, Media and First Amendment Law, and Project Finance Law.
- Chattanooga Attorney Hal North Appointed Chairman of Tennessee Bar Association's Special Committee on Foreclosure Procedure
Hal North, Chattanooga attorney of Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, P.C. was recently appointed as Chairman of Tennessee Bar Association's Special Committee on Foreclosure Procedure.
Mr. North practices in the ...
- Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel Attorney Frederick L. Hitchcock Named Chair of Environmental Impact Assessment Committee
Rick Hitchcock, a shareholder at Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, P.C., has been named 2010-2011 Chair of Environmental Impact Assessment Committee of the American Bar Association’s (ABA) Section on Environment, Energy, and Resources.
- Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel Remembers the Life of Jac Chambliss
Jac Chambliss, affectionately called "Mr. Jac" around the office, died on June 8, 2010, at the age of 99.
- Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel Employees Joined Community Members for Children's Home/Chambliss Shelter's Playground Build
Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel employees once again committed to a "Day of Caring" at the Children's Home/Chambliss Shelter, an organization that falls under the United Way umbrella.
- Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel Health Care Litigation Attorneys Successfully Represent Client at Trial
- CB&S Recognized with the Leadership Award at United Way's Campaign Celebration
On February 24th, United Way of Greater Chattanooga held its Annual Meeting and Campaign Celebration to recognize efforts of key companies, volunteers and clients.
- Chattanooga Bar Association Honors Max Bahner
Max Bahner was presented the Harry Weill Zealous Practice Award.
- Former Chief Justice Barker Honored with Portrait Unveiling at Courthouse
The Supreme Court of Tennessee recently held a ceremonial session for the unveiling of a portrait of retired Chief Justice William M. Barker.
- Firm Welcomes New Associate Luke Neder
Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, P.C. is pleased to announce that Luke H. Neder has joined the firm as an associate.
- Rosemarie Bryan Receives Chamber's Light Keeper Award
The Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce announced today the finalists for its Nautilus Awards - a series of awards celebrating the strength, leadership and courage that characterize women who succeed in the business world.
- Firm Attorneys Successfully Represent Hospice of Chattanooga
Griswold and Barham successfully represented Hospice of Chattanooga in its pursuit of two new area residential Hospice facilities.
- Young Professionals Announce Finalists for Annual Awards
CB&S Congratulates Mark Cunningham on being one of the top 10 nominees for the Young Professional of the Year Award.
- Max Bahner Honored by Legal Aid of East Tennessee
Legal Aid of East Tennessee (LAET) recently honored shareholder Max Bahner with its Equal Justice Partner Lifetime Achievement Award during its annual Pro Bono Night.
- Nathaniel Goggans Appointed to Tennessee Ethics Commission
Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey Announces Appointments.
- Dana B. Perry Elected as President and Managing Shareholder
Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, P.C. is pleased to announce the election of Dana B. Perry as the firm's new President and Managing Shareholder. She succeeds Michael N. St. Charles, who served in this capacity for a decade and now resumes the full-time practice of real estate law.
- Greenholtz & Hannah Named Shareholders
Thomas Greenholtz and William R. Hannah have become shareholders in the law firm of Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, P.C.
- William M. Barker Joins Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel
William M. Barker, recently retired Tennessee Supreme Court Chief Justice, joins the firm's Litigation Section.