Bruce C. Bailey
Bruce Bailey concentrates his practice in business bankruptcy, media and libel law, and litigation. He has also been active as a mediator and arbitrator and currently serves as a member of the Tennessee Supreme Court Advisory Commission on the Rules of Practice and Procedure.
Certified as a Business Bankruptcy Specialist by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education Specialization and the American Bankruptcy Institute.
Mediation Panel, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Bar Association
- American Inns of Court, Brock-Cooper Chapter
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Mid-South Commercial Law Institute, Board
- Southeast Tennessee Legal Services, Board of Directors, Chair
- State Bar of Georgia
- Tennessee Bar Association, Committee on Racial and Ethnic Diversity
- Tennessee Supreme Court Advisory Commission on the Rules of Practice and Procedure
- Business TN's "Top 150 Lawyers in Tennessee," 2008-2011
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, 100 Super Lawyers in Tennessee, 2011, 2012
- The Best Lawyers in America "2013 Chattanooga Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law Lawyer of the Year"
- The Best Lawyers in America, Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law/Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Bankruptcy Litigation
- Fellow, Chattanooga and Tennessee Bar Foundations
- Tennessee Bar Association's Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year, 1995