E. Stephen Jett
Steve Jett is a member of the firm's business section. His practice is focused on corporate and transactional work for manufacturing, health care, technology, construction, and other business clients. His entire career has been with the firm or one of its predecessor firms, except for two years during which he served as General Counsel of Astec Industries, Inc., a publicly traded manufacturer of heavy equipment.
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Bethel Bible Village, Board of Directors
- Chattanooga Area Regional Transportation Authority (CARTA), Board of Directors, Chairman
- SimCenter Enterprises, Inc., past Board of Directors, past Chairman
- Chattanooga Ophthalmological Foundation, Board of Directors and Secretary/Treasurer
- River City Company, Board of Directors
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association, Health Law Section
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America "2013 Chattanooga Mergers & Acquisitions Law Lawyer of the Year"
- The Best Lawyers in America "2012 Chattanooga Health Care Law Lawyer of the Year"
- The Best Lawyers in America, Corporate Law, Health Care Law, and Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Fellow, Chattanooga and Tennessee Bar Foundations
- Tau Beta Pi, Engineering Honor Society