J. Bartlett Quinn
Bart Quinn practices primarily in the areas of employment law and workers' compensation. He has represented several large corporations in the defense of various employment discrimination lawsuits and other related litigation. He counsels clients on employment decisions, including hiring, termination, reduction in force, disciplinary actions, separation agreements, wage and hour issues, unemployment compensation claims, and employment contracts.
Mr. Quinn has handled numerous investigations of discrimination claims filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and analogous state agencies, and has prepared formal responses to charges of discrimination. He regularly advises clients on a range of general employment issues including sexual harassment, race discrimination and age discrimination.
Mr. Quinn regularly conducts training programs for management personnel on employment discrimination laws such as the FMLA, ADA and FLSA.
- Chattanooga Transportation Board, Chairman
- Judicial Nominating Commission
- Hamilton County Election Commission, Secretary, 2005-2008
- American Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Federal Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association