Jay A. Young
Jay Young is a member of the firm's business section, focusing his practice in the area of commercial law, primarily on commercial lending and finance and commercial contracts.
- "Revisions to Article 9 of the UCC, " Tennessee Bar Association's Business Law Seminar, May 2012
- Tennessee Bar Association, 2010 UCC Article 9 Amendments Joint Committee of the Business Law, Creditors Practice and Bankruptcy Sections
- Siskin Hospital, past Board Member, Treasurer, and Vice Chairman
- UTC Children's Center, past Chairman
- ARC, past Director
- Street Law Corporate Diversity Pipeline Program, 2011
- Tennessee Bankers Association
- Original Equipment Suppliers Association
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America "2012 Chattanooga Banking and Finance Law Lawyer of the Year"
- The Best Lawyers in America, Banking and Finance Law
- The Best Lawyers in America, Project Finance Law