Jeffrey W. Maddux
Jeffrey Maddux is a member of the firm's litigation section, concentrating his practice in commercial litigation, including bankruptcy and creditors' rights, education law, product liability defense, and tort liability defense.
Mr. Maddux has represented clients in state and federal courts in various jurisdictions, including Tennessee, Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Alabama, Florida and California. He has recently represented clients in jury trials in Georgia and Pennsylvania.
- American Bar Association
- American Inns of Court, Brock-Cooper Chapter
- Chattanooga Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Board of Directors
- Federal Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Executive Board of Cherokee Area Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Lipscomb University, College of Business Alumni Board
- Young Professionals Association of Chattanooga
- Moot Court Board