Leslie Stophel Maclellan
Leslie Maclellan is a member of the firm’s Business Practice Group, which includes securities, private equity and tax-exempt organizations. Her practice focuses on the needs of small to mid-sized companies, venture capital firms and investors in a wide range of legal matters. Representative matters include general business formation and structuring, commercial contracts, equity compensation and employment contracts, private equity and debt financing, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, securities compliance and general corporate representation.
Her practice also includes representation of a range of tax-exempt organizations including public charities, private foundations, secondary schools, universities and social enterprises.
Ms. Maclellan has committed a significant portion of time to pro bono work in the area of domestic and international adoptions.
- "State Regulation of Charitable Solicitations: Managing the Morass," United Way's Center for Nonprofits, 2011
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section, Committee on Nonprofit Organizations
- Tennessee Bar Association
- David Lipscomb College of Business, Advisory Council
- Nashville Bar Association
- Associate Editor, Georgetown Law Journal
- Order of the Coif