Robert M. "Mark" Addison
Mark Addison works in the areas of estate planning, estate and trust administration and taxation, elder law and conservatorships. Mark assists clients to prevent the payment of excessive and unnecessary estate, gift, and income tax through innovative lifetime and post mortem planning. He handles all levels of probate, estate and trust administration, including court compliance and preparation of all necessary tax returns.
Mark also advises clients on long-term care planning, planning for Medicaid rules, conservatorships and the drafting and administration of special and supplemental needs trusts.
Mark lectures frequently in the areas of estate planning, probate, and estate administration.
- Academy of Special Needs Planners
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Department of Veterans Affairs, Accredited Attorney
- Chattanooga Estate Planning Council
- Chattanooga Tax Practitioners
- American Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Lookout Mountain Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar
- State Bar of Georgia
- Tennessee Bar Association, Elder Law Section, Chair