Rachel E. Edwards
Rachel Edwards is a member of the firm's Business Practice Group, focusing her practice in the areas of real estate, property land use, and product distribution and marketing. She has represented sellers, purchasers, and lenders in transactions involving shopping centers, condominiums, and office centers, with specific experience in lease review relating to these transactions. Ms. Edwards has experience with assisting developers in forming residential and commercial condominiums and has represented subdivision homeowners associations.
Ms. Edwards has taught legal seminars and conducted in-house presentations for clients relating to commercial transactions and leases.
- American Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Girl Scout Council of Southern Appalachians, Board Member
- Junior League of Chattanooga
- Signal Mountain Soccer League, Board Member
- State Bar of Georgia
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Young Professionals Association of Chattanooga
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Mid-South Rising Stars, Real Estate